Saturday, September 20, 2008

All Good Things Must Come to an End...

Tomorrow marks the last day of Team Trockle's first whirlwind tour of the Internet. While there are only TWO more Trockle Totes to be given away (Sept. 21: Karen L. Syed and Joyce Anthony), you can still visit the previous stops and enjoy interviews with Trockle's illustrator, Jordan M. Vinyard, characters Trockle and Stephen, and the author - me! - Holly Jahangiri. Here's where we've been, so far:

Sept. 13: Vivian Zabel
Sept. 14: Elysabeth Eldering
Sept. 15: Aidana WillowRaven
Sept. 16: Steph Cardin and Miguel de Luis Espinosa
Sept. 17: Ian Williamson and Lea Schizas
Sept. 18: Susan Thompson and Joyce Anthony - First of four days!!
Sept. 19: Beverly Stowe McClure (and Beverly's 2nd Blog) and Joyce Anthony
Sept. 20: Joyce Anthony

And here's where we'll be, tomorrow:
Sept. 21: Karen L. Syed and Joyce Anthony

This has been so much fun - I can't wait to do it again (and I just might, if I can find a few moms, dads, or kids who would be interested in reading and reviewing the book)!

On October 26, I have the honor of kicking off the blog tour for Midnight Hours, Vivian Gilbert Zabel's newest mystery/suspense novel. You won't want to miss that one!

7 comments:

  1. Wow. I've never heard of any of these books, but I've made a note of them and the next time we add to our library, I'm going to have to add one or two to our collections. And how fun that you are a Texan too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for dropping by last night, Kimberly! Be sure not to miss today's tour stops - come earlier and leave a comment for a chance to win an adorable Trockle tote bag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can say in all honesty that Trockle is one of the most adorable books ever. Children, even the very young, love the book, and so do adults (like me).

    I'm glad Holly is starting off the blog tour for my book Midnight Hours, a mystery/suspense with a dab of thriller included.

    Vivian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, I can't wait to show the world your "Dark Side," Viv!

    ReplyDelete
  5. *turns around in circles trying to find dark side* Hmmm ... only in my imagination, Holly, only in my imagination. I sure do get rid of a lot of frustrations and aggravations that way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It has been a lot of fun participating in the blog tour. Thank you Holly and Jordan for giving us more insight into what makes you ladies tick. And the things we found out about you - lol.

    I don't think my tour will be nearly as revealing - will just have to wait and see.

    See you in the postings - E :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, gee, E, it's not like we stripped or anything! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Please join in the discussion!