· Chicken Breast, no skin, 8 ozs
· Cilantro, raw, 4 T
· Lentils, .25 c.
· Royal Blend Texmati White Brown and Red, 0.25 c.
· Olive Oil, Extra Virgin, 1 T
· Swanson Chicken Broth 99% Fat Free, 1.75 c.
· Red Bell Peppers, 2 medium
· Salt, 1 dash
· Green Giant - Valley Fresh Steamers W/Sauce (Roasted Red Potatoes, Green Beans & Rosemary Butter Sauce, 2 c.
1. Boil rice blend and lentils in chicken broth until most of the liquid has evaporated.
2. Cut chicken into small, bite-sized pieces. While rice is boiling, brown meat in extra-virgin olive oil, salt, and cilantro. Add to rice and lentils, and stir well.
3. Cut a hole around pepper stems and remove top with seeds. Stuff peppers with rice, lentils, and chicken.
4. Place in a pan, cover with foil, and heat in oven for about 45 minutes.
5. Prepare Valley Fresh Steamers and serve as a side dish.