I mean, I think I know...I hope I haven't been doing it wrong all my life.)
DISCLAIMER (Heather, your "cat" looks like a Bush Baby):
If tagged, you are not required to participate and you are not allowed to hate me because of it. (As @blogbooktours would point out, these games of tag are a great way to increase your blog traffic. Yeah, whatever - let's face it, we just don't get out and play often enough, once we reach adulthood. So c'mon, play tag!)
The point: Share six or seven things folks don't know about you, then tag six other bloggers to do the same.
Okay, before we start, can I just point out that if there are six or seven things y'all don't know about me by now, it's because (a) I didn't want you to know; (b) you weren't paying attention; or (c) they're very obscure things and I've probably forgotten them or assumed you weren't interested in knowing?
- I flunked my first IQ test, but started college at age 12.
- Michael Crichton diagnosed my daughter's first case of hives over the phone.
- I have Dr. Michael DeBakey's hands on my piano. Well...sort of.
- I'm afraid of roux. But I made some this past Thursday! I'm inordinately proud of that.
- I used to swear I'd "never work with computers." My dad's still laughing at me for that.
- Gary Stollman was an online friend of mine in the 1980s. Before he was abducted by aliens and replaced by clones.
- Never play Trivial Pursuit with Tom Clancy. Just sayin'...
The CIA is after me. No, really - they keep sending these "bloggers" (wink, wink) over to "tag" me to write six "random" things about myself... they've now compiled a three-shelf dossier at HQ that is guaranteed to cure their agents' insomnia or drive them to jump off the roof.
Who to tag, next? Hmm...